When applying or installing a safety sign, there are different methods which can be used which can be seen below.
Installation Method One - Double Sided Self Adhesive Tape
- All signs on the website can be purchased with the "self adhesive backing option"
- Easy to use and install your signs in minutes
- Measure up and mark out where your sign needs to be installed to ensure the sign is level
- Simply peel off the backing paper of the self adhesive tape and apply to the desired surface
- Press down on the sign to ensure the sign adheres to the surface
- Bingo! your sign has now been applied, piece of cake!
Installation Method Two - Apply sign to a wall or surface using screw fixtures ( Not supplied )
- All of our sign materials can be easily drilled through if required
- Mark out on the sign and desired surface where you need to screw / drill through - X marks the spot!
- Depending on the size of sign, we recommend using one screw per corner
- Ideally use self drive screws and wall plugs to ensure the sign is securely installed
- Voila - Your safety sign is nice and visible
Installation Method Three - Use Cable Ties if installing sign to a fence or barrier
- As in method two, all sign materials can be easily drilled through for use with cable ties
- Mark out on the sign where you wish to drill the hole through - ideally one hole in each corner, about 2 - 3 cm in.
- Thread through cable tie and tighten to fence or barrier etc.
Installation Method Four - Applying self adhesive sticker ( Instructions do not apply for safety signs )
- Find a suitable smooth flat surface
- Make sure the surface is nice and clean
- Measure out or a use a marker pen to mark where you wish to apply the safety sticker
- Peel off backing paper from the self adhesive sticker
- Apply using a squeegee or application card, putting pressure and working from the middle to the outer edges. ( Squeeze all the air out from under the sticker )